Senior Node.js Developer
full job description :
We have streamlined our application process and it now takes under a minute to apply!
AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies across multiple industries throughout the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company that specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either full-time, part-time, or project based, remote, work.
For this role, we are in search of a seasoned Node.js Developer with experience in repricing to be responsible in designing and developing highly scalable, highly available, and performance-optimized web applications.
The following Job-related experience is required for potential candidates for this role:
- Must have more than 3 years of hands-on experience in Node.js
- Must have more than 3 years of hands-on experience designing DB models and schema experience with SQL like MySQL and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Must be knowledgeable in designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Must have the ability to implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Must have the ability to recommend and implement improvements to processes and technologies
- Strong troubleshooting, unit testing, and debugging skills
- Must have a good understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading, Queuing, Async Communication, and Caching
- Good exposure to building distributed systems, and micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of third parties library integration
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Exceptional problem solving and information processing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superb interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a resourceful professional whose self-reliant and proactive nature can provide a steady pace of growth for the company.
Candidates are also expected to share the following in order to further gauge their skills for the role:
- 500-1000 lines of code from previous work
- Github account
- URLs or Portfolio of previous work
This job is for full-time employment during Eastern Time from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Since you will be employed directly by the staffing agency you will be entitled to the following benefits:
1) A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
2) A 5% raise per year that you are employed with a single client (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
3) A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment, the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven, etc.
Apart from the promise of competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Our primary focus is to keep both our clients and employees happy with their jobs and career growth opportunities. We are committed to supporting our employees throughout their careers with us.
Thank you for your time and interest.
About AbroadWorks Inc.
We're a U.S. based firm that specializes in finding extremely talented people from all over the world. With our home brewed technology, comprehensive assessments and extensive interviews, we carefully sift through thousands of candidates to find the perfect fit for our clients.
In our first two years of operations we've grown, by word-of-mouth alone, to 200+ current employees serving 40+ clients. Our secret? Satisfied clients and a unique recruitment strategy.
We've spent countless hours and sleepless nights developing a recruitment process and strategy that is both effective and effortless for our clients. We don't believe in lengthy T&C's, hidden fees or anything else that can get in the way of us having the opportunity to show you what we do and earn your trust.
If you're looking for staffing solutions that are both white glove and will save your company loads of 💲 get in touch with us for a hassle free, no cost consultation. Seriously, it's free, you have nothing to lose.
Our Hiring Process
We know that finding a new job can feel daunting at times, so we try to keep our hiring process as clear and straightforward as possible.
Depending on the position, HR may also require candidates to complete assessments, such as skills tests, personality tests, or cognitive ability tests.
Video Call with HR
HR may conduct a brief phone screen with selected candidates to further assess their qualifications and interest in the position.
Interview with Hiring Manager
The interview stage typically involves multiple rounds of interviews with various stakeholders, including HR, the hiring manager, and potentially other team members or executives.
After all of the above steps are completed, HR makes a job offer to the candidate and negotiates salary and other terms of employment.