Marketing Manager (with Klaviyo knowledge)
full job description :
We have streamlined our process and it now takes under a minute to apply!
AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies from various industries all across the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company that specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either full-time, part-time, or project-based, remote, work.
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for both young and experienced professionals from Virtual/Executive Assistance, to Technical and Creative Writing, and IT-based roles, among others.
Apart from the promise of competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
For this role, our client is in search of an experienced Marketing Manager who is experienced with Klaviyo that will play a crucial role in overseeing marketing efforts and running creative campaigns. This job is for a full-time position during Eastern time from 9 AM to 5 PM.
The following Job-related experience is required for potential candidates for this role:
- Must have at least a year of experience as a Marketing Manager or a similar high-level role.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in marketing.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in using the Klaviyo software.
- Must be a self-starter that can accomplish multiple tasks on your own.
- Experience working with a variety of marketing channels (e.g. social media, email marketing, paid advertising).
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Editing photos and videos as aligned with the company's standards and branding.
- Managing Facebook/Instagram ads.
- Practicing your creativity and coming up with new ads.
- Handling email and SMS marketing.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Has the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving and information-processing capabilities.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
- A 5% raise per year is guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
- A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
- Fully-paid healthcare benefits will be provided after 2 months of full-time employment
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment, the total paid vacation days in year 2 would be six, in year 3 seven, etc.
Our main focus is to build an energized and motivated workforce where our employees are happy and satisfied with their jobs and growth opportunities.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.
About AbroadWorks Inc.
We're a U.S. based firm that specializes in finding extremely talented people from all over the world. With our home brewed technology, comprehensive assessments and extensive interviews, we carefully sift through thousands of candidates to find the perfect fit for our clients.
In our first two years of operations we've grown, by word-of-mouth alone, to 200+ current employees serving 40+ clients. Our secret? Satisfied clients and a unique recruitment strategy.
We've spent countless hours and sleepless nights developing a recruitment process and strategy that is both effective and effortless for our clients. We don't believe in lengthy T&C's, hidden fees or anything else that can get in the way of us having the opportunity to show you what we do and earn your trust.
If you're looking for staffing solutions that are both white glove and will save your company loads of 💲 get in touch with us for a hassle free, no cost consultation. Seriously, it's free, you have nothing to lose.
Our Hiring Process
We know that finding a new job can feel daunting at times, so we try to keep our hiring process as clear and straightforward as possible.
Depending on the position, HR may also require candidates to complete assessments, such as skills tests, personality tests, or cognitive ability tests.
Video Call with HR
HR may conduct a brief phone screen with selected candidates to further assess their qualifications and interest in the position.
Interview with Hiring Manager
The interview stage typically involves multiple rounds of interviews with various stakeholders, including HR, the hiring manager, and potentially other team members or executives.
After all of the above steps are completed, HR makes a job offer to the candidate and negotiates salary and other terms of employment.