Home-Based Customer Service Representative
full job description :
We have streamlined our application process and it now takes under a minute to apply!
AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies from various industries all across the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company that specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either a full-time, part-time, or project based, remote, work.
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for both young and experienced professionals from Virtual/Executive Assistance, to Technical and Creative Writing, and IT-based roles, among others.
Apart from the promise of competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
For this role, our client is in search of talented and experienced individuals to be a part of a growing customer service department. Ideal candidates are expected to be enthusiastic about problem-solving, with a positive attitude. We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, and resourceful professional who is willing to go the extra mile for our customers and whose self-reliant and proactive nature can provide a steady pace of growth for the company.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to have the following attributes:
- Must be bilingual and have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must hold a minimum of 1 year of experience with an international call center.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good analytical skills with an appetite for learning.
- Quality conscious with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence level to communicate with international customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations.
- Has the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide customer support through phone, chat, or email.
- Handle customer concerns/complaints in a courteous and professional manner and within established guidelines, and escalate as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge and communicate accurate information to customers.
- Meet all performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Maintain data confidentiality
Candidates will be asked to complete one or two brief assessments so that we can get an understanding of their competencies with the above-mentioned skills. Applicants who score well on these assessments will then be invited to a face-to-face interview via Zoom
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
- A 5% raise per year guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
- A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
- Healthcare benefits after 2 months of full-time employment
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.
About AbroadWorks Inc.
We're a U.S. based firm that specializes in finding extremely talented people from all over the world. With our home brewed technology, comprehensive assessments and extensive interviews, we carefully sift through thousands of candidates to find the perfect fit for our clients.
In our first two years of operations we've grown, by word-of-mouth alone, to 200+ current employees serving 40+ clients. Our secret? Satisfied clients and a unique recruitment strategy.
We've spent countless hours and sleepless nights developing a recruitment process and strategy that is both effective and effortless for our clients. We don't believe in lengthy T&C's, hidden fees or anything else that can get in the way of us having the opportunity to show you what we do and earn your trust.
If you're looking for staffing solutions that are both white glove and will save your company loads of 💲 get in touch with us for a hassle free, no cost consultation. Seriously, it's free, you have nothing to lose.
Our Hiring Process
We know that finding a new job can feel daunting at times, so we try to keep our hiring process as clear and straightforward as possible.
Depending on the position, HR may also require candidates to complete assessments, such as skills tests, personality tests, or cognitive ability tests.
Video Call with HR
HR may conduct a brief phone screen with selected candidates to further assess their qualifications and interest in the position.
Interview with Hiring Manager
The interview stage typically involves multiple rounds of interviews with various stakeholders, including HR, the hiring manager, and potentially other team members or executives.
After all of the above steps are completed, HR makes a job offer to the candidate and negotiates salary and other terms of employment.