We have streamlined our application process and it now takes under a minute to apply!
AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies from various industries all across the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company that specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either full-time, part-time, or project-based, remote work.
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for both young and experienced professionals from Virtual/Executive Assistance, to Technical and Creative Writing, and IT-based roles, among others.
Apart from the promise of competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
For this role, our client is in search of an experienced Data Analyst with a financial background who will be responsible for writing scripts using Python, Zapier, or Make to automate processes, analyzing spreadsheets and recreating them in a database, and using Power BI or Looker to integrate data . This position will start as part-time work during Eastern time and will transition to full-time work after the first 2 months.
The following Job-related experience is required for potential candidates for this role:
- Must have at least a year of relevant experience as a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must be highly proficient in navigating Microsoft Excel with tools such as Power Queries and Power Pivots.
- Must be familiar with predictive analysis.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Power BI or Looker, is highly preferred.
- Preferably has experience with software such as Zapier, Make, and QuickBooks.
- Ideally, experience using templates to convert raw CSV files to importable formats is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or similar field (Economics, Finance, Statistical Analysis, Math) is an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize Python to write scripts to automate the parsing of emails or spreadsheets.
- Use Zapier or Make to streamline the creation of items, bills, and invoices in QuickBooks.
- Design efficient data and process flows from data sources to the dashboard and reports for store operations.
- Analyze and recreate various spreadsheets and queries in a database.
- Recommend nimble and affordable database tools.
- Download various reports and files from multiple sources.
- Employ uploading tools to export/import files into QuickBooks.
- Organize and save payroll reports in designated SharePoint folders.
- Manage the download of specific vendor bills and revenue reports via SaaSant to QuickBooks.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Has the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented.
- Exceptional problem-solving and information-processing skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have their own work device (preferably a desktop or laptop) and a stable internet connection.
Qualified candidates for this role will be asked to accomplish Indeed assessments. Applicants with high ratings will proceed to the next step of the application process.
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid).
- A 5% raise per year guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance).
- A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work.
- Full-paid healthcare benefits after 2 months of full-time employment.
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment, the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven, etc.
Our main focus is to build an energized and motivated workforce where our employees are happy and satisfied with their jobs and growth opportunities.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.
About AbroadWorks Inc.
We're a U.S. based firm that specializes in finding extremely talented people from all over the world. With our home brewed technology, comprehensive assessments and extensive interviews, we carefully sift through thousands of candidates to find the perfect fit for our clients.
In our first two years of operations we've grown, by word-of-mouth alone, to 200+ current employees serving 40+ clients. Our secret? Satisfied clients and a unique recruitment strategy.
We've spent countless hours and sleepless nights developing a recruitment process and strategy that is both effective and effortless for our clients. We don't believe in lengthy T&C's, hidden fees or anything else that can get in the way of us having the opportunity to show you what we do and earn your trust.
If you're looking for staffing solutions that are both white glove and will save your company loads of 💲 get in touch with us for a hassle free, no cost consultation. Seriously, it's free, you have nothing to lose.
Our Hiring Process
We know that finding a new job can feel daunting at times, so we try to keep our hiring process as clear and straightforward as possible.
Depending on the position, HR may also require candidates to complete assessments, such as skills tests, personality tests, or cognitive ability tests.
Video Call with HR
HR may conduct a brief phone screen with selected candidates to further assess their qualifications and interest in the position.
Interview with Hiring Manager
The interview stage typically involves multiple rounds of interviews with various stakeholders, including HR, the hiring manager, and potentially other team members or executives.
After all of the above steps are completed, HR makes a job offer to the candidate and negotiates salary and other terms of employment.