- Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 USD (Approx. 65000.00 - 90000.00 USD) Yearly
- Miami, Florida
Full Job Description :
We have streamlined our application process, and it now takes under a minute to apply!
This is an opportunity to work with a company that designs and distributes top-quality military, law enforcement, and security products. Join a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience in supply chain management and assisting end-users in various environments. Get a chance to represent excellent brands and offer high-end product solutions for security efforts in every environment.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following experiences and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon and eBay marketing tactics, such as Amazon PPC and brand management
- 3+ years of experience in a management or leadership role
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solving and information processing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job
- Highly motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain highly collaborative relationships with business partners and other team members
- Exceptional leadership skills (has the ability to motivate, mentor, and develop team members)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive strategy and implementation of existing and new e-commerce accounts
- Consult with senior management on best practices related to e-commerce platforms including Amazon and eBay
- Lead strategic direction for an e-commerce business
- Act as the Amazon subject matter expert internally— troubleshoot and problem-solve every day
- Open new Amazon, eBay, and other e-commerce accounts
- Act as the primary POC for assigned accounts
- Take ownership of assigned new and existing e-commerce accounts
- Meet and exceed all quantitative and qualitative metrics set for each account, including sales, marketing, inventory, etc.
- Daily creating, monitoring, and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Editing and presenting competent PPC campaign strategies
This job is for full-time employment in Florida with the following work schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team! Thank you for your time and interest.
65,000-90,000 USD per year (depending on experience) plus benefits
Job Type: Full-time